Sunday, May 8, 2011

Las Vegas Trip


We went to Las Vegas last month for a little family trip. We were able to meet my sister Michelle's family there and had a lot of fun. I kept forgetting to take my camera on our adventures, so this post will be filled with pictures that I took with my phone :) Woops!


We went to the chocolate factory and looked at the cactus garden outside. The factory was kind of lame, but the gardens were pretty. The cousins were having a lot of fun together and didn't even seem to notice that they were not making chocolate in the factory... only walking around in white lab coats.


We also went bowling and the kids had so much fun. Jonas was a little frustrated that he needed help. The bumpers were up, and the kids did surprisingly well. Maybe Wii bowling helped :)


We also went to the children's museum. It was huge and had a lot to do and see. I wish we had one here in Idaho.


The kids really enjoyed the light and laser show at Sam's Town too. We went during the day and they wanted to go back at night to see it again with the lasers.


At the condo, the kids had fun playing together and putting on shows for the adults. We also went swimming and Eli and Hannah were brave enough to go down the water slides.

After the Moores left on Saturday, we went to a yummy buffet, then to see the temple. Later that night we went to see the Bellagio gardens. They were gorgeous! They had a greenhouse full of live butterflies that we could walk through. We saw the fountains afterward-- my favorite thing to do in Vegas.


So, even though it was a short trip, we packed it full of fun!

3 comments:

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

How fun! I agree about the kids museum. Have you ever been to the one in Ogden? Awesome.

Moore Family said...

I'm glad you got some documentation of our trip. Too bad you didn't get Jonas and me team bowling! We sure love you guys and had a fun time hanging out!

Michelle said...

It's always fun to get away with the family. It looks you you had a great time. I'm jealous.