Saturday, July 6, 2013

I'm going to delete Eli's Deep Thoughts from our side bar

Eli's Deep Thoughts

From long ago: Eli: Do grapes turn into raisins when it's hot or cold? Mom: I think hot. Eli: yeah, if you were on a space ship getting closer to the sun your grapes might turn into raisins!
Mar 2012: Eli: What was my name in heaven?
Feb 2012: Eli: Does anyone know anything about when Adam was a kid?
9/7/11: Eli: Heavenly Father created the universe, right?
Mom: Yes.
Eli: Then what was it like before that?
2/28/11: Mom, is it summer on the other side of the world?
2/5/11: Eli: Dad, when does forever start?
Dad: Today.
Eli: No.
Dad: What do you mean?
Eli: I mean the first day ever.
1/18/11: Mom, how does a baby get out of a mommy's tummy?
12/25/10: Mom- Eli come eat the rest of your sandwich.
Eli- Why?
Mom- So you won't be hungry.
Eli- But then I won't be hungry for my candy!
12/10: Mom, what would happen if we didn't have toes?
2010: When we get resurrected do we start over with a small body or are we all big?

No comments: