Saturday, October 27, 2012

Daddy Daughter Date

The activity day girls had a daddy daughter date night in October.  It was a nerd night.  
They looked so good... I couldn't stop laughing at Brady.

Hannah won an award for the "Best Nerd Glasses".
(I think Brady should have won an award for Best Nerd Shoes,
 but I don't think they had one.)


They had a spaghetti dinner, then fun activities.  There was a riddle contest, the girls shaved the dads- blindfolded, the dads had to pick their daughter's nose- the girls poked their noses through holes in a sheet and the dads had to find their daughter's nose (Brady found Hannah's easily), the daughters had to tie a tie on the dads (with the dads explaining, but not touching the tie).  Needless to say, they had an amazing time!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Looking good Brady. I think I have that same outfit at home. By the way, what brand of calculator do you have in your pocket, I'm looking to upgrade.