Saturday, January 24, 2009

Kid Tag

The Moores tagged us to see how the kids would answer a few questions. We interviewed them separately so they wouldn't be influenced by the other. Here is how it went down...

Q1: What is something your mom always says?

Hannah: I love you
Eli: I don't know

Q:2. How old is your Dad?

Hannah: 15
Eli: 27

Q:3. How old is your Mom?

Hannah: 49
Eli: 10

Q:4. How big is the ocean?

Hannah: Huge
Eli: Held up his thumb and forefinger about an inch apart

Q:5. How are you and your Mom the same?

Hannah: With brown hair and brown hair
Eli: I don't know

Q:6 How are you and your Dad the same?

Hannah: The ears are the same size
Eli: We both have short hair [he got a haircut this week]

Q:7. Where does money come from?

Hannah: Zions Bank
Eli: Zions Bank

Q:8. What are hot dogs made of?

Hannah: A dog
Eli: Corn dogs

Q:9. Where do you live?

Hannah: In Idaho Falls on Terry Drive
Eli: Idaho Falls

Q:10. What do you think your Mom and Dad do when you are not around?

Hannah: Cry
Eli: Look for me

That was fun! We tag the Risencrazy's

7 comments:

Charles Edwin Shipp said...

I really enjoyed these answers! I especially enjoyed learning where money comes from. Zion's Bank! Love, Love, Loved it. And what you do when the kids aren't around Cry (and) Look for Eli. We love you all and miss you. Grandma and Grandpa Shipp
ps
Grandpa says: Here's a question for you, "Where does food come from?"

LW Allred said...

Kid's say the cutest things. I loved ready their answers. Thanks for taking the time to quiz them and post this.
Love,
Grandma Lori

LW Allred said...

I roared with laughter. A child's simpleness. You should ask: "Where does milk comes from?" WINCO, maybe.

Great answers to questions. I wish money did come from Zions.

Anyway, cute.

I just love you all.

Matt -- Grandpa Matt

Moore Family said...

Hey, thanks for playing our game. What cute answers! I wonder if Hannah really thinks that she eats dog!! That made my day to read all their cute thoughts.

Alison said...

Ohhhh, not sure I'm ready to hear those answers from my kids. :) Thanks for the tag - we'll get it done and post it for your reading enjoyment. :)

Happy be-lated birthday Hannah!

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! Who knew you two were so far apart in age? !!!!

Amy and Richard said...

LOL Mom is 49 and Dad a teenager. So appropriate, right? Ha ha, just kidding.